Duesenberg Starplayer III + OHSC
In as new condition, this Duesnberg Starplayer III is the flagship of the range, fast becoming a feature of stages all over the world. This example shows very little use and the Catalina Blue finish is stunning. The guitar comes with its correct hardshell case.
A word from the manufacturer…
Back to the roots! Duesenberg’s success story began 1995 with this light, easy-to-handle and elegant semi-acoustic guitar. The Starplayer III is a reissue of the very first Starplayer model, but equipped with all the features of a modern Duesenberg. Back then with a flat top and back but already with the three-phased Art Deco design that is intentionally reminiscent of the golden era of the E-guitar. The guitar has more Rock-Appeal then the Starplayer TV, due to its flat body, but is otherwise equipped like its big sister.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: Semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce, flat
- Back, sides: laminated flamed maple, flat
- Size: 46 x 34 x 7 cm / 18.11" x 13.38" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: schwarz/gold
- Finish: PUR lacquer (polyester used on sparkle tops). Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Aluminum stop tailpiece (non-trem models only)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola (trem models only)
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Send to a friend
Recommend this to a friend by entering their email address in the box below.
Ask Us a Question