2004 Rickenbacker 330 Montezuma Brown + OHSC
From 2004 in rare Montezuma Brown finish we have this icon of popular music, the Rickenbacker 330. This is in excellent condition and comes with its correct Rickenbacker case.
A word from the manufacturer…
Careful acoustic research has resulted in the full, rich and warm sound of this popular model. Two single coil pickups on a full size body are accented by a traditionally shaped sound hole. The 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard is punctuated by dot inlay fret markers, with full double cutaways permitting access to all the frets. Standard output is monaural through a single jack plate. Also available with an additional pickup (Model 340) and as twelve string versions with either 2 or 3 pickups (Model 330/12 and Model 340/12 respectively).
- Body Type - Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape - 330 Thinline
- Body Material - Maple
- Body Finish - High Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - U
- Neck Joint - Set Neck
- Radius - 10"
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay - Dots
- Number of Frets - 24
- Scale Length - 24.75"
- Nut Width - 1.629"
- Nut Material - Bakelite
- Bridge/Tailpiece - Rickenbacker 6-Saddle Bridge with "R" Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuners - Schaller machine heads
- Neck Pickup - Hi-gain Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup - Hi-gain Single-coil
- Controls - 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 1 x mix control
- Switching - 3-way toggle pickup switch
Send to a friend
Recommend this to a friend by entering their email address in the box below.
Ask Us a Question