A stunning example, this guitar really captures the iconic three tone sunburst of the original. The finish is in great shape. There are some scratches and marks, noticeably on the front near the jack and on the back.
The neck is in great shape with plenty o f life left in the frets and very little sign of use on the fretboard.
Plastics have faded somewhat. It's not clear what's caused it but it's most evident near the controls. The original knobs are included with the sale.
Hardware shows very little signs of use.
The guitar comes with its correct hardshell case.
Th ecustom shoppickups really deliver that classic strat spank with so much tone on tap you'll wonder why you’d ever need another Strat again. The 9.5” radius gives the guitar a more modern, bend-friendly feel.
Another stunning example of the Custom Shop’s output, get yours…
- 2 piece select Lightweight alder body Custom Picked
- Maple Plain Grain neck Custom Picked
- Indian Rosewood fretboard
- 9.5” Fretboard radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo frets
- 3 x Custom Shop 60/63 Single Coil Pickups
- RWRP Middle pickup
- 5 way selector switch, master volume, 2 x tone controls
- Tone Saver Treble bleed circuit
- 3 Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- American Vintage 6 Saddle Synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage Style tuners
- Deluxe hard shell case
- Certificate of Authenticity